Saturday 1 October 2011

Icanttakethispain anymore.

Parents are such big trouble for. You people keep big hope for me and then when I don't do it you guys put the whole blame on me.. The only thing you all want to see me do is be with my books. Can u all pls tell me how long can a sixteen year old b e with a book?? I can't be sitting with the book the whole day.. The moment I sit in front the tv u chase me. When u go out u lock your room door and don't want me to touch the conputer.u bring the iPad along with u everywhere you go. U think I am a machine that only know how to read books izzit?
I'm also a human being who needs that also okay?

I just can't take it. That's the moment other stuff wil pop into my mind and make me burst into tears and hate my life. Honestly I wish I never was horned to this world. All I do is hurt people. I try my best not to hrt them but I seem to hurt them. Why is this always happening to me? If this goes on I really wish and hope I dint stay alive.. Or someone just stabs me to death. That sthe best. In that way I don't hurt people and people. Don't hurt me.
I really don't know what to do. I really need some one to talk to me. I wish I an talk to him now. But I know he's busy and he said he got stuff to think. I think I'm not gonna burden him by telling him all this.

I just wanna die. I don't wanna live. People says that it's a challenge in life. But this is just over the extend and I can't bare this anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment